Garage Door Repair
Garage Door Repair Beavercreek, OH
5 Questions To Ask Before Hiring a Garage Door Repairman
Going about any type of garage door repair can be tricky, but with the right company, the process will be as stress free as can be! The first step in going about any issues associated with your garage door, is identifying the problem. Be it a garage door opener repair or a more complex mechanical problem, this first step is essential. Once you’ve identified that there indeed is some type of issue, you should ask any potential garage door repairman the following questions so that you can maximize your satisfaction with the service:
- Do you offer service plans or warranties? It is important to inquire about the service plan or warranty associated with the repair. The reason being, is it will give you a sense of security and confidence as you move forward past the date the repair is performed. You should always side with a company that guarantees coverage and protection down the road if an issue were to persist.
- Are you licensed? Since garage doors can weight upwards of 1,000 pounds, the installation and repair process can be dangerous. It is essential to make sure your garage door repair company is properly licensed and insured so that in the case of an accident, they are covered. This will ultimately protect you from both future injury and liability.
- How long will it take? A garage door repair can be an inconvenient process, the opening is an entryway for many homes. Inquiring the length of the repair prior to the start date of the service will help you in the log-run. Most repairman complete the service anywhere from the same day to two days.
- Who are your suppliers? It is important to check with the company regarding their suppliers so that you can be assured they are comfortable with performing a repair on your type of garage door.
- What payments do you accept? There are often many scams running with false advertisements offering their services. If a company quotes you will an abnormally low prices and request cash as the form of payment, that is a red flag.
Always remember to ask the above questions and your garage door repair will be on it’s way in no time. Contact Dodson Garage Door for more information!
Leave a Comment!